Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey, when did they start doing that?

Okay, this has been all over the ladies-who-don't-lunch blogosphere....

"Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the end of the box. And written on the end it said, "Press here to lock end". Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has this little locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had one too! I can't count the number of times the Saran warp roll has jumped out when I was trying to cover something up."

I must have seen this on three blogs today. My goodness ladies! I want to say, come now, there is so little going on in your lives that you are so excited about wrap. Then I remembered the number of times that wrap just flew on the floor and there I was with something gooey to cover and my kids laughing and getting in the way as I try to straighten out the wrap which we all know is IMPOSSIBLE. Okay, I've locked all my rolls.

No comments: