Monday, February 11, 2008

The New Century Jelly Glass?


Well you know, I'm always up to trying something new especially if it's on sale and I have a coupon. Alan picked up some Hillshire Farm lunchmeat. Typically we don't eat lunchmeat unless it comes from real meat, lol. Alan loves peppered turkey sliced from the deli but it just isn't in the budget. In comes the Vons flyer and the Hillshire Farms coupon for lunchmeat. I bite on the deal and Alan heads out to Vons to do the shopping. So today I try the new lunchmeat. It's so-so, typical suspicious water-added lunchmeat but it does come in reusable Gladware. Now we use Gladware all the time for packing our lunches. I would buy this again for that reason alone. I'm a sucker for Gladware. Aren't the folks at Hillshire Farms smart!


No comments: