Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cash4Books.net

I just can't stand it when my favorite bloggers join affiliate programs and advertise to their readers. HOWEVER, I did just try Cash4Books.net and sold 4 books. I earned $40 and they picked up the shipping. I am happy to say that I received my check today. I would guess that I received the check withing two weeks of mailing the books so not too bad. Since it went so well, I thought I would share the links on my blog with full disclosure and having had a good experience with the company myself, well, perhaps I can bend the rules. In the spirit of full disclosure, the links on this blog are tied to my account so that if you do join Cash4Books.net I will earn a whopping $4.

If you see me wearing a new pair of sandals this summer you'll know where I found the money...

No comments: